Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GayBars.in’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GayBars.in’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GayBars.in at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on GayBars.in’s web site are provided “as is” and no guarantees are made for the accuracy of the content found on this website. GayBars.in makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GayBars.in does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GayBars.in or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GayBars.in’s Internet site, even if GayBars.in or a GayBars.in authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on GayBars.in’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GayBars.in does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GayBars.in may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GayBars.in does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
GayBars.in has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GayBars.in of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to GayBars.in’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Subscription Payment Terms
Subscriptions include “premium listings” and “advertisement/ad banners.”
2. Subscription Periods
Subscriptions automatically renew, with or without prior notice, every 12-month period starting at the first date of purchase.
3. Payments & Refunds
Subscription totals are billed yearly at the beginning of each subscription period. Per month costs are for informational purposes only. Payments are refundable up to 30 days after a payment has been received for the respective subscription period. Refund amounts are not to exceed the total amount paid for the respective subscription period. After 30 days, payments are nonrefundable.
4. Cancellation Policy
Manual cancellations are accepted in the form of email notification via firstname.lastname@example.org or through GayBars.in contact page. Automatic cancellations occur when payment is invalid, such as an expired or cancelled credit card. Cancellations apply to the current subscription period for the first 30 days of that period. After 30 days, cancellation applies to the next subscription period before it begins.
GayBars.in does not provide analytics reporting or specific metrics per listing. GayBars.in can make no guarantee on how many views and/or clicks an ad or listing will or will not receive due to the various nature of web traffic and user interaction. These payment terms are subject to change without notice.
- Contact information displayed on this site is representational of PUBLIC information of the respective business, including, but not limited to: web sites, email addresses, phone numbers and mailing addresses. It is considered PUBLIC contact information regardless of the intended use by the owner(s) of that information.
- Personal information may be collected for the purpose of providing paid services. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We do not sell or share personal information for any reason.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.